Calibration of shock-type sensors
In the calibration laboratory for shock-type acceleration excitations, we can calibrate a wide range of different shock-type sensors with varying exciters to suit the specific test object. Alongside a simple impact pendulum, our basic array of equipment also includes fully-automated exciters that meet the state of the art. For high shock-type accelerations, our customers trust in the patented solution of our Hopkinson bar.
Scope of services
- Amplitudes up to 200,000 times gravity
- Shock impulse widths from 10 ms ... 20 μs
- Fully-automated calibration on SPEKTRA shock-type acceleration measurement systems
- Calibration with a monopole or dipole shock pulse
- Use of a patented Hopkinson bar exciter